The project governance: The Project management team formed by a project manager, a scientific manager, a communication manager, an accountant and the representatives of beneficiaries and Scientific Committee.
The main stakeholders:
- Department for the protection of the environment of the Autonomous Region of Sardinia;
- Regional Park of Porto Conte (Alghero)
- Department of Agriculture of the Autonomous Region of Sardinia
- National Park of Gran Sasso and Monti Laga (as the coordinating beneficiary of LIFEANTIDOTO - LIFE07 NAT/IT/000436).
- Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale della Sardegna (IZS)
- Parc Naturel Régional de Corse
- Vulture Conservation Foundation (VCF)
- ISPRA; Institute for Environmental Protection and Research
- AGRIS –Agency for the Research in Agricolture of the Autonomous Region of Sardinia
- The National Agency for Electric Energy Distribution (ENEL)
- NGOs (Legambiente, LIPU, L'Altra Bosa)
- Tourism associations